• Page:

TOPIC: Ghost Hunter M2

Ghost Hunter M2 23 Jan 2016 11:38 #1

• CDS
  • Thank you received: 3952
Here we go with another wonderful app...

:whistle:
Description

*Featured on "The Tonight Show" with Selena Gomez and Jimmy Fallon*

*The #1 Paranormal Investigation Toolkit*

Developed by a team of professional engineers, we believe © Ghost Hunter M2 to be the most advanced paranormal investigation toolkit available.

© Ghost Hunter M2 is an advanced, yet very easy to use, paranormal investigation toolkit. Don't let the advanced feature set intimidate you, this toolkit has been specially designed for both the advanced and novice paranormal investigator.

Disclaimer: This toolkit is designed to aid you, the paranormal investigator, in the identification of unexplained phenomena. However, as advanced as this toolkit is, it cannot prove, or disprove, the existence of the paranormal. As a result, this toolkit is provided for entertainment purposes only. We are not responsible for the use, misuse, or interpretation of this software. Please use responsibly.

Please enjoy and Happy hunting!

Features:

EMF Instrument
The EMF instrument uses the your device's magnetometer to measure fluctuations in the surrounding magnetic fields.
*Available for iPhone 3GS and iPad 2 (and up)

Audio Detection Instrument
The Audio Detection Instrument utilizes your device's acoustic to electric traducer system, driven by extremely powerful algorithms, to analyze complex audio signals.
*iPod (2g and 3g) devices require an external microphone.

FFT-V Instrument
The Fast Fourier Transform Visualizer utilizes your device's acoustic to electric transducer system, driven by powerful algorithms, to analyze complex audio signals.
*iPod (2g and 3g) devices require an external microphone.

Geoscope Instrument
Using an advanced triple-axis redundancy filter and your devices electro-mechanical sensor array, the Geoscope instrument has the ability to magnify even the slightest terrainial, and sub-terrainial fluctuations.

Spatial Displacement Instrument
The Spatial Displacement instrument uses a powerful, and proprietary, algorithm to analyze the data presented by the system's electro-mechanical sensor array.

Twilight
The Twilight instrument uses several complex image filtering algorithms to enhance the video imaging produced by your devices camera.
*Camera required.

EVP Instrument
The EVP instrument presents words, in both audio and visual format, based on an advanced and proprietary algorithm.

Barometer Instrument
The Barometer instrument uses a powerful, and proprietary, algorithm to analyze the data presented by this device’s advanced barometric sensor array.

Site Staff

Chris
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ghost Hunter M2 23 Jan 2016 17:12 #2

• Vlawde
  • Phantom
  • Thank you received: 72
They had me at "algorithm"!! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: CDS

Ghost Hunter M2 24 Jan 2016 02:25 #3

• Gizmo_MOD
  • Thank you received: 5457
So, do people really think that downloading this app will turn their smartphone into a ghost hunting device? What does it actually do?
SITE STAFF

Ghost Hunter M2 24 Jan 2016 20:06 #4

• BeepBpRdRnner
  • Full Bodied Apparition
  • Thank you received: 607
I used an App on a Galaxy phone S4 and S5 with okay results, but it was nothing this complicated. It was simply a gauss meter and a compass.

You can also get apps to use as a metal detector as well. I found them useful to a point, but you couldn't use the app at the same time as the K2 for obvious reasons.

I have not tried them on an i-phone yet.

Ghost Hunter M2 25 Jan 2016 19:12 #5

• Gizmo_MOD
  • Thank you received: 5457
I just recently crawled out of the primordial ooze and got a smart phone. My old dumb phone, I dropped in a toilet. Not on purpose, but it was a fitting end for that piece of crap. LOL

I was on my way to get a replacement piece of crap phone when my husband threatened to divorce me if I didn't get a decent phone this time. So, I know nufink about apps and what they can do, but I'm learning. Ish. I have, so far, resisted downloading ghost apps.

I guess since I don't actually try to find ghosts, I don't need to worry about this. I am just wondering if it really measures anything useful, really. It would be interesting to hear if people are using it and getting results of any kind.
SITE STAFF
The following user(s) said Thank You: BeepBpRdRnner

Ghost Hunter M2 25 Jan 2016 23:37 #6

• BeepBpRdRnner
  • Full Bodied Apparition
  • Thank you received: 607
You can download it and see what happens. Chances are, it's probably looking for magnetic fields, and maybe temp readings. That could involve a compass and thermometer of some kind.

If it doesn't work you can always take the app off the phone.

Also, avoid Galaxy S5s, they stink. The camera on them has low resolution compared to the S4, the sound quality is crap too. The Galaxy S4 was great, and the gauss meter and compass worked quite well, and the sound quality, even on speaker function was pretty good.

I love my new apple iphone 6S. The camera is awesome, the sound is fair to middling, it's smaller and everyone carries iphone accessories. Otter Cases are a must, to protect the screen! Worth their weight in gold.
  • Page:
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account